Website Gets Face Lift
AmiSimms.com has been updated and re-designed! I’m very excited for you to see it.
Since it’s always hard to proof your own work, I need YOUR eyes. Here’s the deal. I’ll give you $1.00 store credit on orders this month for every error you find first. Click around and tell me if I’ve got typos, spellos, parts of pages that just look strange, glaring errors, or links that don’t go where they should.
Here are the rules:
- Report errors in a comment to this blog post only. (Click the word comment to comment).
- Be the first one to report it. (Read previous comments first.)
- Tell me how to find the error. The web page has a nifty thing at the top of every page that tells you where you are in the site, or just copy and paste the URL (http://www.amisimms.com/_____ ) in your browser window in your comment.
- Errors in grammatical style don’t count and neither do the pages in the Gallery section showing student/reader quilts and projects or “Amy & Jack in Kazakhstan,” or anything in the blog.
- You’ve got until Friday midnight to find the errors. After that you’re just being nice.
- I am the final judge as to what is an actual error and what is a cute Ami-ism.
I’ll moderate the comments as fast as I can, as I pack for 4 guilds in Houston next week, help the AAQI volunteers upstairs, and try to make sure Steve doesn’t throw away any good stuff during his garage/backyard clean-up.
Not into proofreading? How about a 15% discount on purchases that total more than $35 in the new STORE? Discounted/clearance items don’t count, nor does my hand-dyed clothesline. Use the coupon code FACELIFT (not case sensitive) until the end of July. Yes, you can combine “typo money” with the discount. I’ll revise the invoice when I process your order.
Thank you for your help! Suggestions are always welcome. Put those in the comment section too!
Thank you for your help! Your eagle eyes found a bunch of errors for me and I am grateful. I will tally the “finder’s fees” and email the proofreaders so they can go shopping.
Entry filed under: Quilting.